We’re always on the lookout for talented and results-oriented people. We offer a friendly, casual, small team and a work environment high on responsibility and low on politics. Compensation packages include healthcare, disability insurance, paid vacation/holidays (including your birthday off), IRA matching and flex schedules. We also have snacks, Dogwood Coffee, team lunches, and a close proximity to Bauhaus Brew Labs and Spyhouse.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send a cover letter and résumé, links to three live website projects that you’ve worked on (with a description of your role in the project), and desired salary requirements. Local applicants preferred; no phone calls please.
Contact Information: email@example.com
Account Project Manager
You are smart, optimistic, results- and process-oriented. You live to address client needs and to plan and execute great strategies that highlight our team’s expertise and guide the success of both our clients and Windmill Design.
You will work with us to keep projects on track throughout their lifecycle by managing budgets and timelines and prioritizing assignments. You thrive on keeping clients happy and well-informed, and turning them into raving fans of our team and process.
You are a natural communicator and problem solver, with the ability to understand a client’s story and negotiate a win-win. You have deep knowledge of web, digital marketing and graphic design processes, think quickly on your feet, and are a pro at delegation. You balance big picture goals and important details to ensure project outcomes.
Most importantly, you want to join a team of great people who are passionate about growing our company, creating work we’re proud of, and keeping clients coming back for more.
- Comprehend the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business.
- Be warm, likable, and a good listener.
- Share your knowledge of web design/development, graphic design, and branding solutions. Show how they solve a client’s business and marketing needs. Our customers trust you as their expert guide.
- Collaborate with the Account and Creative Directors to create project estimates, proposals and planning documents, then execute against high-level strategies and goals set forth at the kickoff.
- As the main point of contact for projects large and small, you promptly return client emails and calls, communicate proactively and apply their feedback toward the collective best outcome for the project.
- Work with the Director of Project Management to schedule and balance the workload of a small team of designers, developers, strategists and outside vendors/contractors. Hold the team accountable to deadlines, and drive results and efficiency.
- To grow our digital marketing services and strengthen existing relationships, work with Account Director to follow up with clients throughout and after the project and on a semi-annual basis to ensure customer satisfaction, review needs, and develop plans.
- Work with the team to use Google Analytics, Heatmap reports and other analysis tools to review client web traffic, plan strategic campaigns and report on progress.
- Team up with project management, design, and development staff to create accurate estimates, project specifications and timelines for new work, as well as changes to scope. Review invoices for accuracy.
- Facilitate client meetings (in collaboration with design team) and ensure that feedback is complete and received in a timely manner.
- Identify risks in meeting schedule and budget constraints and react accordingly to maintain project momentum, quality, client happiness, and profitability.
- Balance client-facing project schedules and internal task assignments and priorities.
- Guide and facilitate content creation by writers and/or clients.
- Perform related responsibilities as assigned to help the company operate efficiently.
Skills and background:
- Experience in and knowledge of the creative and technical requirements of web design, web development, digital marketing, SEO, analytics, print/graphic design and branding.
- 3-6 years at a digital agency in account, project or traffic management and a proven track record
- Proactive communication habits: adept at asking the right questions to create clarity and
- answering client questions before they have to ask
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Confident writing ability
- Conversant and familiar with WordPress, Shopify and Magento
- Able to focus on details as well as overall goals and “big picture” of the project and client relationship, taking all into account when making day-to-day decisions
- Objectively make recommendations and present decision alternatives, negotiate effectively and influence project stakeholders to create win-win solutions
- A positive, can-do attitude; effective listening skills; empathy, assertiveness and an ongoing interest in learning
- Leadership qualities: honesty, integrity and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Mac user with Microsoft Office, Google Apps experience (Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus, but not required)
- Ready to become a power user of Liquidplanner
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree